Big enough to cope, small enough to care
At Super Event Sussex, we make it our duty for the catering on your big day to be nothing more stressful than an afterthought; with our incredibly responsive, professional catering service, we make it our business promise that nothing will go wrong.
The Super Event Philosophy
Our catering philosophy, for any and all weddings throughout the Sussex area, is simple and effective: be prepared for all scenarios, with award-worthy food, passionate and considerate staff and our own infectious atmosphere.
By any scenario, we mean any scenario: indoor functions, delivering to hundreds of guests and tight deadlines, outdoor wedding celebrations with champagne receptions, evening parties, corporate brunches, lunches, suppers and more – you name it and we’ll cater for it.
Super Event recognises, as a company that the most important aspect of organising your own event’s catering is that your own personality and tastes are reflected in the services you’ve hired. With this in mind, we are more than happy to sit down and discuss specific, bespoke menus and meals so that every single morsel is undeniably you.
The Events We Put On, Throughout Sussex
Our staff has such a diverse range of experience in the catering world that we’re able to branch out into all kinds of services, and avoid singling ourselves to one specific event type, which means that our customers can come to us for everything and anything!
“The key to the success of your event and your guests’ happiness, is to provide them with food they will never forget”
Our fantastic one stop-shop Includes:
- Wedding services – No events or catering supplier would be worth their salt if they didn’t have wedding catering to their name; you can go to our wedding catering page, specifically for more details, but know that we take the most important day of your life just as seriously as you do; and we’re always happy to help you design your menu from the bottom up!
- Corporate events – Whether you simply want to organise a one-off staff lunch during the dreary winter months, or if it’s come time to put on the Christmas party, replete with delicious catering; Super Event Catering is your answer.
- Lunch or brunch receptions – We also love to cater for some of the smaller events that crop up across the Brighton and Hove surrounding areas, like lunch or brunch receptions, or canape and champagne receptions; the little celebrations that really make a special day, like a birthday or christening, that much more special when it’s being catered for by professionals at the top of their game.
- Private, on location events– No landmark birthday is complete without stand-out, fantastic dining for the guests. With Super Event catering, you can turn your next birthday bash or private Christmas party into something extra special with our five-star service. That said, we also have years’ of experience with catering for more sombre receptions, such as wakes.
- Cooking courses throughout Eastbourne– Providing a gold standard catering service isn’t all about us, or a big event, though; sometimes it’s about imparting a little bit of our incredible talent to you, the customer, which is why our staff love nothing more than getting out of the kitchen to teach big or small classes some of the ins and outs of the professional catering world. You can take a bit of the Super Events Catering service home with you!
Guaranteed Services When You Hire Us:
- We’ll prepare the entire dining area long before the party kicks off – tables will be organised, cutlery will be placed and settings will be meticulously laid out; all you have to worry about is finding your seat and tucking in!
- As a professional catering service we, of course, supply all our own cutlery, crockery, linen and kitchen hardware, freeing you and your imagination for the big day. Nowhere is too out there for us.
- Full waiting staff who will serve drinks to you and your guests upon your arrival, and throughout the event’s proceedings; including working with the venue’s own bar or we can offer a full drinks package, discussed in full below, alongside a cash bar system.
- Naturally, we also supply our own kitchen and food service staff, alongside our waiting staff, to really streamline your night and make for one uniform, incredible service!
- A full clean-up and stow-away staff after the celebrations have ended, making it look like nothing ever happened.
- Up front, fixed price for our catering services, the same in any location throughout Sussex, with absolutely zero hidden fees or charges.
Your Freedom Reigns When it Comes to the Food Choices!
The great news about Super Event Catering service is that our prices don’t fluctuate depending on your catering choices, and is instead simply based upon course quantity and the number of excited guests we can be expected to cook for.
You can choose from our range of different dining tastes and varieties; perhaps you’re feeling a fancy atmosphere for your next party and want to take us up on our gourmet dinner offers? Or maybe you and your guests want to celebrate in the biggest manner possible, and just pig out with our traditional hog roast feast?
That’s right; we’re talking about an entire, delicious, mouth-watering pig slow roasted to perfection over eight hours, replete with a perfect balance of seasoning and our own homemade bramley apple and mint sauce to go with it. It doesn’t end there – you can complement it with a wide range of Moroccan and Mediterranean side dishes and vegetables, for your perfect feast.
The point is; it’s all down to your choice, and we won’t charge you a penny more for your decision!
Drinks, Drinks, Drinks
Like we said already, it doesn’t stop with the food; our unbelievable catering includes a full event’s worth of drinks service, too; which means picking out the perfect selection of drinks on offer to your guests, to really match the theme and atmosphere of your special occasion.
Wine, beers, spirits all of a high enough quality to stump those connoisseurs amongst your guests, we have it all on offer in any one of our fantastic value drinks packages or a full cash bar depending on what you want.
We mean it when we say it’s all about you; our belief truly is that the best events company in the Sussex area has to be able to supply the finest catering, at the drop of the proverbial hat – so why don’t you try us, Super Event Catering, the next time you’re organising a Sussex bash?